Username Change Request for Student

First, please contact Admissions & Records to verify your student record reflects your legal name. After your student record is updated, you can request a username change by selecting the green "Request Service" button on the right side of the screen.

Note: Requests are processed at the end of each semester after finals.

Request Service


Service ID: 24746
Mon 11/27/17 1:52 PM
Mon 4/16/18 9:01 AM